Monday, December 31, 2012

2013 is the FOCUS year

Happy new year my followers/readers :)

Last year since I joined Oracle, I was busy and I didn't blog as I used to do. This year I will try to post gradually however my focus will change a little to be more focused on new FMW products features, business value and how to sell & market for solutions based on those products.

One more thing, I have created an open facebook group that I'd like to invite you to join https://www.facebook.com/groups/MEWFMW/ the group purpose is sharing and I created it on facebook because I found most of Oracle FMW experts in Middle East & Africa (if you are not from this region still you can join us it will be helpful) are accessing Facebook daily :) 

One last thing, I want to give you an advice for this year that I gave to myself: Manage Your Focus Manage Your Focus Manage Your Focus

No comments: